PLEASE NOTE: Our sponsorships are temporarily suspended. Please check back for updates. Thank you!
Purpose of sponsorships
To promote the Utah Division of Arts & Museums (UA&M) agency brand through support of organizations that are in alignment with the division’s mission, vision, values, and initiatives.
UA&M Mission: UA&M enhances Utah's quality of life. We champion opportunities to experience culture by investing in arts and museums, offering professional development, facilitating connections, and providing direct services.
UA&M Vision: UA&M inspires and connects people and communities through Utah’s arts and museums, encouraging a vibrant and culturally engaged state.
UA&M Values: Respect, collaboration, support, accessibility, creativity.
UA&M Six Strategic Initiatives:
- Preserve, protect, and activate Utah’s art and cultural resources.
- Support UA&M’s constituents through professional development, investments, and convening.
- Cultivate and nurture effective partnerships and collaborations to strengthen Utah’s cultural sector.
- Model inclusive and accessible practices within each initiative.
- Develop and implement outcome-based metrics to guide strategic decision-making.
- Champion the value and impact of Utah’s cultural community.
Sponsorship Criteria and Guidelines
- Assists in reaching UA&M strategic initiatives
- Promotes UA&M agency brand
- Assists in promoting and facilitating access and opportunity to arts and museums
- Support is limited to events or conferences (may include series of the same event)
- Granted to organizations with a W9 EIN, not individuals
- Priority may be given to organizations not receiving UA&M grant funding
- Preference may be given to organizations not previously sponsored by UA&M
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available
- Applications should be submitted at least two months prior to the event
- Amounts are generally between $500 and $2,500